--nextPart5313537.GPWSkaP43N

I have browsed the stuff a bit, but one thing i would love to be able to se=
e=20
is the "The Top 10 Reasons The Ruby Programming Language Sucks!".
My problem is, that as far is i could google it up, this insanly big xml-fi=
le=20
is used by some apple-presentation-program that i do not own...
Is there someone out there who could convert this to something OpenOffice2 =
is=20
happy with?
Since it looks like a really good presentation, guessing only by viewing so=
me=20
of the text in the xml and the pictures.

thx in pre
manveru