Hello,

I dont know if this is the right place for this, but Im having some
problems wrapping my head around cocoa and ruby...

Im trying to build a iPhotoExport plugin, using the tutorial
http://cuboidal.org/computers/mac/iphoto/exportplugins/

But instead of implementing the ExampleExport class in obj-c, I want to
do this in ruby.
So I have made a Controller (in Controller.rb) add the outlets and
wired it all up in interface builder...

But when I try to run the exporter i get:
*** -[ExampleBox initWithExportImageObj:]: selector not recognized
[self = 0x6273cb0]

Now, being a cocoa/xcode newbie, I get the impression that I need to
implement the - (id)initWithExportImageObj:(id)fp8 from ExampleExport.m
As far as I know, thats a constructor?? How would I implement this in
my ruby class??

Is it even possible to do what Im trying to do???

thanks in advance

Mikkel