On Mon, 04 Jun 2001  13:41:20 +0900, Wayne Blair wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've got newsgroup files and emails all over the place, so sorry for not
> responding to the original thread on this one.  I think hipster mentioned
> having a mostly completed antlr grammar for ruby.  Could you send it to me
> or post it?  If anyone else has been working on one, could you post it or
> send it too?

I wanted to post it last weekend, but that obviously didn't happen. My
amount of tube-time has been severely reduced over the last months
because I'm abroad for my job most of the time... (as I am now)
However, I've now got my ruby stuff with me, so I'll be able to
continue hacking at the hotel tonight  :)

	Michel