--
lternative 0031F12D652570A4_Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Guys & Gals ,

Im using Lotus notes as my inbox and even with rules like : IF To contains
ruby-talk Move to folder RUBY

I still get all the emails from the ruby-talk list in my inbox.

Im not asking for a Lotus administrator here but whoever administors the
Ruby list cant you tag all the email at the server so that all the Subject
lines have [Ruby-Talk] inserted or something like this

Thats how many other email lists work , and it would help me ! Dont know
about others?

Cheers

Peter Barry
skype: hairymail
YIM: hairy_mail

Remember from your perspective, you are always on top of the world.
--
lternative 0031F12D652570A4_