Selon Kev Jackson <kevin.jackson / it.fts-vn.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> What exactly does the following do and how can I test it?  It looks like
> its creating a new value with the key name, but how do you call it?
>
> def [](name)
>     @val[name]
> end
>
> Any help appreciated

Just call it using array notation: foo[name]. Array notation is just syntactic
sugar for the method [](argument), i.e. foo[name] is the same as foo.[](name).

So basically you have here an object that contains a hash as an instance
variable (named @val, not the clearest name ever chosen ;) ), and allows you to
directly read the values in that hash using array notation, as if the object was
a hash itself.
--
Christophe Grandsire.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr

It takes a straight mind to create a twisted conlang.