Zed,

The \0 terminator is used if there is *not* a content-length header,
it is recommended that a content-length header be used. The primary
reason for this is that I *really* want to support telnet and netcat
for emergencies and debugging =)

That said, please keep the criticism coming, I don't think for a
moment that I know everything, and the folks helping with stomp are
all merely trying to solve a problem, no one is pushing an agenda
(that I am aware of!).

I would very much appreciate your further feedback!

-Brian