On 10/21/05, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> On Oct 19, 2005, at 8:32 PM, Mark Volkmann wrote:
>
> > I recently gave a presentation on DrB and Rinda at the St. Louis Ruby
> > User Group. You can find it at
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stlruby/files/. It's the
> >     DistributedRuby.pdf link. Hopefully this will answer some of your
> > questions.
>
> This was tremendously helpful to my studies!  Thank you so much.

You're welcomed. Any feedback on this is welcomed. If there are errors
in it, I'll fix them.

> Are you using DRb for something?  Can I ask what for?

I'm not. I'm in the middle of creating a course on Ruby and that
presentation will likely be one of the sections in the course. I was
just learning as I experimented with drb and Rinda. People on this
mailing list answered some of my questions along the way so I was
happy to contribute it back.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Partner, Object Computing, Inc.