------art_13779_11337384.1129982235705

On 10/22/05, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> On Oct 21, 2005, at 2:20 PM, Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:
>
> > This looks like a really fun quiz!
>
> I thought so too. Submitters always make better quizzes than me,
> which is why I encourage them so much. ;)
>
> This is a terrific problem for beginners, so hopefully we'll see some
> new names in the solutions!
>
> James Edward Gray II

  Well, I'm new on this quiz thingy... And I've already have some results to
show off (which I hope isn't a spoiler):
 _________________________
/The quick brown fox jumps\
\ over the lazy dog. /
\
(` =~~/
 I've sacrificed a couple of characters to get flexibility on the template,
however. and no tongue. I also have the commandline arguments to take care
of as well.
 /Johan

------art_13779_11337384.1129982235705--