Hi Alex,

Thanks for your replies!

> > * SQLite as a proper database
> Very good - good Ruby api, useful SQL features (transactions,
> triggers etc). Stable on different platforms. Fast, file-based
> storage can make unit tests easier.

How well does it handle db upgrades and schema changes? I expect to do
quite a bit of changes to the data model between versions.
Have you ever experience data corrupions?

> - I don't know whether concurrency might be an issue for you,
> given that it's a web app. I've only used it in a single-user
> application.

Not an issue. Even though the interface is through a web browser, it's
normally used by a single person / small group only. I need SQLite
precisely because it is a lightweight solution to data management.

Cheers,
Assaph