------art_4073_11539098.1129953884056

Does the book covers the latest features and changes in version 0.14? I
haven't generated a new copy of it in a little while (and I couldn't see how
to do so from their site), but last I checked it didn't cover things like
Active Migrations, Switchtower, and the like.

Of course, I should also say that quality-wise the book is excellent. I
probably wouldn't have learned Rails without it, and it's a huge step up
from anything else that I know for learning Rails at the moment, but as far
as I know it isn't up to date on the newest version.