Defintely...but it has a much smaller membership than this list does,
so I posted here too when I didn't many bites there.

This thread - and folks finding out that Lyris is legit and a great
company to work for - has made a big difference, and now I am actually
getting quite a few interesting applicants. I think Tanner was right
that this thread is the ad that I needed. So...please do feel free to
send me a letter and resume if this sounds interesting to you. I may go
ahead and post a new ad to this list, but I think this thread may have
been all I needed.

Thanks to all for your help!
Jeff