Hi, I was thinking about our discussion and came up with an idea that might
interest you. Why not use square brackets for surrounding argument lists?? ie,
instead of

def method( *args )

array.each do | *args |

we do

def method[ *args ]

array.each do[ *args ]

It has the advantage that it's less ambiguous. We can define a one-line method
without needing to use empty brackets or a statement delimiter. It's also a good
looking alternative to those angle brackets and it shouldn't be too much trouble
to update older files to this new style.

Some people may find this proposed syntax too confusing for arrays. If thats the
case perhaps

a) we could change array[i] to use the hash style. ie array{i}

b) we could swipe -> from c. so array->i and maybe hash->"key" too.

What think?? They are just suggestions

Sincerly,
Chris Moline