On 10/20/05, Dave Burt <dave / burt.id.au> wrote:
> James Edward Gray II wrote:
> > On Oct 20, 2005, at 1:11 AM, Dave Burt wrote:
> >
> >> "You are not a member of the group stlruby.
> >> If you believe you are a member, Find your membership"
> >>
> >> The stlruby group's files aren't publicly accessible.
> >
> > You can click Home, join the group, and then get the file.
>
> But what if I don't want to join the St. Louis Ruby Users Group? I don't
> even know where St. Louis is!

I tried to attach the presentation to an email, but it was rejected
because the message was too large. Curt Hibbs helped me post it to the
"WhyRuby" site at http://rubyforge.org/docman/?group_id=251. Look for
"Distributed Ruby (drb and Rinda)".

BTW, St. Louis is in Missouri which is near the center of the United
States. It's the place with the big arch.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Partner, Object Computing, Inc.