jfry wrote:

> Anyway, I'll definitely rewrite the ad to make it clear that we aren't
> scum. FYI, we are also a very solid company - 11 year old and
> comfortably profitable for 10 of those, but still small enough and
> agile enough that the team of coders is a real pleasure to work with. I
> truly recommend the company as a place to work and would be happy to
> answer questions if anyone is considering it and wants to know more.

There's nothing better than a job where there is people that are a
pleasure to work with. I think someone looking for a job involving Ruby
coding will think that aspect very important.

Thanks for clarifying the description. Initially I was thinking that it
might be a spam job as well.

Oh, and please also post to the Ruby Job site mentioned earlier. It
getting used ought to help both companies and Rubyists.

Thanks for helping Ruby by commercially using it!