On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Glenn M. Lewis wrote:

> 	As you probably know, there is already an 'ri' Ruby documentation
> application... so my question is: would it bother anybody if I go ahead
> and use "RI::" as the top-level namespace for RubyMan?

I think it will cause some confusion.  Would REND be sufficiently
short as I think there will be few applications to tear things?
Also RubyMan sounds like a Ruby TkMan, which would be a nice tool to
have but is GUI dependent:

http://tkman.sourceforge.net/

it's a Man page viewer with lots of nice facilities. RubyRender?
Always avoid alliteration?

The trouble with short names is there aren't enough. Unless we learn
japanese :-)

        Hugh