On Oct 18, 2005, at 7:18 PM, Daniel Sheppard wrote:

> Hmmm.... tried running your client through my tester, and it ends up
> trying to draw cards from a pile that it can't, resulting in an
> infinite
> loop of "There are no cards there" errors.

I didn't test my player using your tester, so it may not work there.

> You player works successfully against the dumb_player - I guess that's
> how you tested it.

Na, I played against it.

> When you designed your game, you probably should have kept the player
> intelligence separate from the player record keeping.

Well, I did design it for the players to be at opposite ends of a
socket, communicating through a protocol.

I do agree that I made a few mistakes in the design though.  Sorry
about that.

James Edward Gray II