James Edward Gray II wrote:
> Hmm, isn't what you wrote an automatic Generator class?  (See
> standard library.)

Not really. Generator basically gives you external iterators which you
can access element by element, so you can do things like iterate over 2
enumerables in step. What I wrote is basically just a convenience for
applying a method call to all the elements in a single enumerable.
After all,

  %w{a long list of words}.collect.length

is the same thing as

  %w{a long list of words}.collect { |item| item.length}

but easier to read.

> Yeah, I don't have a problem with it.  I'm probably not the kind of
> guy who would using it, but if you and others would, go for it.  I
> love sharing.  :)

Ok, then I'll probably package it up tomorrow.