James Britt wrote:

> > Documentation of core and library classs is written in the source code
> > (be it C or Ruby).  Thus to contribute, you want to avail yourself of
> > (anonymous) CVS access (it's easy).  Then you edit files, create a
> > patch, and get it committed.  That last step has been the problem in
> > the past; mea culpa.  Suggested process: email the patch to me and/or
> > James Gray (sorry, James!).  Bug me mercilessly if nothing's being
> > done.
>
> BTW, what is the copyright on submitted docs, and is it made clear to
> those submitting documentation?

I have no idea what the copyright situation is.  Of the few people who
have submitted documentation, none have raised the question of
copyright.

Is there a reason to believe the documentation is treated differently
from the source code of which it's part?  If the documentation is "Ruby
Licence", which I expect it is, what implication does that have for
copyright?

Gavin