Luigi Ballabio wrote:

> > > Speaking only for myself... this guilt is surely misplaced.
> > >
> > > You gave us a great language. OK, it has a quirk or two.
> >
> >As for me, I accept the apology. I did spend considerable time
> >trying to figure out this particular quirk. Time isn't free.
>
> To be fair, you might also consider putting into the sum the time you saved
> not having to write your own language interpreter...
>
> Bye,
>         Luigi

* hurst looks around to see if Luigi is still here

Yes, but if matz considers it worth apologizing for, then
I consider it worthwhile to accept his apology.  And I added the point
about time to show that such an apology is not 'surely misplaced'
(although I know Hal meant to honor matz by saying that).

Guy N. Hurst

--
HurstLinks Web Development    http://www.hurstlinks.com/
Norfolk, VA  23510            (757)623-9688 FAX 623-0433