James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2005, at 5:41 PM, Kevin Ballard wrote:
>
>> Hrm, I just discovered that Enumerable::Enumerator already exists
>> (require 'enumerator'), but I can't find docs on it. ruby-doc.org  gives
>> me a 404 on the enumerator page
>

> I believe James Britt said he had a copy of the docs but couldn't see
> the value in putting them up:

Well, no.  What I said was, "There had been an older version on them on
ruby-doc, though I think they got lost in the server shuffle.

I can add them again, if there is sufficient interest.  But it seems
that they're a bit avant garde for most people who wouldn't already have
  them locally anyway."

*I* can see the value, but I wasn't sure who else had a need for them
that didn't already have a more convenient local copy.

And they *used* to be up but got lost in a menu re-org or something or
other.

> I filed a complaint, maybe you should add one too.  :(

OK, that frowny face really put me over the edge, so:

http://ruby-doc.org/core-1.9/

I'll add a link to the main page later on when I get home.

James Britt