Hello, all,

Lucas Carlson and I are happy to announce that we're working on a Ruby
Cookbook for O'Reilly. We've hit our stride in the writing and I'm
taking on the task of soliciting and managing contributions from the
larger Ruby community. I ask everyone with an idea for a recipe, an
itch to do a bit of expository writing, or an unslakable lust for peer
review to get in touch with me.

For more details, including a rough outline and the kinds of recipes
we'd like to see more of, please see:

http://www.crummy.com/writing/RubyCookbook/

Leonard

PS: I didn't announce this on c.l.r previously, but the Rubyful Soup
screen-scraper is now at 1.0. It's as good as Beautiful Soup, but with
Ruby idioms:

http://www.crummy.com/software/RubyfulSoup/