On Oct 18, 2005, at 5:41 PM, Kevin Ballard wrote:

> Hrm, I just discovered that Enumerable::Enumerator already exists
> (require 'enumerator'), but I can't find docs on it. ruby-doc.org
> gives
> me a 404 on the enumerator page

I believe James Britt said he had a copy of the docs but couldn't see
the value in putting them up:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/msg/7502f37a8a2fbf46

I filed a complaint, maybe you should add one too.  :(

> Any pointers?

I discussed enumerator in this Ruby Quiz summary:

http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz50.html

Then daz was nice enough to point me to the docs:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/msg/46abfe771a1b0033

For what it's worth, I don't believe enumerator is what you built
here.  The library is used to switch any given iterator to each():

 >> require "enumerator"
=> true
 >> str = "Some data..."
=> "Some data..."