Kevin Ballard wrote:
> > Hrm, interesting, but that doesn't really shed much light on what
> > Enumerator is going to do. Is it going to be like a built-in Generator,
> > or what? Is there another thread that talks about it?
>
> Hrm, I just discovered that Enumerable::Enumerator already exists
> (require 'enumerator'), but I can't find docs on it. ruby-doc.org gives
> me a 404 on the enumerator page, a google search turns up pages in
> Japanese, and I can't find a file it's loaded from (and SCRIPT_LINES__
> isn't populated when I require 'enumerator') which leads me to believe
> it's written in C and thus I can't RTSL for docs.
>
> Any pointers?

And again, I reply to myself. I don't know why I didn't think of this
the first time - Pickaxe has the documentation. And from what I can
see, Enumerable::Enumerator is basically just a way to enumerate using
methods other than each (like Hash#each_key), which means it's not even
close to the functionality provided by the code I wrote.