Kevin Ballard wrote:
> Hrm, interesting, but that doesn't really shed much light on what
> Enumerator is going to do. Is it going to be like a built-in Generator,
> or what? Is there another thread that talks about it?

Hrm, I just discovered that Enumerable::Enumerator already exists
(require 'enumerator'), but I can't find docs on it. ruby-doc.org gives
me a 404 on the enumerator page, a google search turns up pages in
Japanese, and I can't find a file it's loaded from (and SCRIPT_LINES__
isn't populated when I require 'enumerator') which leads me to believe
it's written in C and thus I can't RTSL for docs.

Any pointers?