On 10/18/05, Kevin Ballard <kballard / gmail.com> wrote:

> At this point I'm considering wrapping this up in a gem for
> distribution. Any thoughts?

It looks interesting, but I think you are replicating the work done by
Nobu Nakada with the Enumerator class. For example, read this:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/thread/11669710e085ca07

But it seems this newer functionality won't be backported to 1.8, so
your code may be useful in the meantime. I'm also not sure if the
enumerator version works exactly the same as yours.

Also, while this is cool, I find it somewhat confusing since it
changes Ruby iterator semantics quite a bit.

Ryan