On 10/18/05, Morgan <taria / the-arc.net> wrote:
> I'm writing a WEBrick server that I want to output some status
> information to the console. However, all the *other* stuff that's
> getting output makes my information hard to see. Even after adding
> to the server configuration what I *thought* was supposed to make
> it only output for fatal errors, I still get the line with my hostname,
> the current time, and the request string.
>
> How can I make this go away?

Add this option to the hash you are passing to your server:

    :AccessLog    => []

The things you see are logged by the access log. By passing an empty
array, nothing is logged. If you pass nil, the default is used:

    unless @config[:AccessLog]
        @config[:AccessLog] = [
          [ $stderr, AccessLog::COMMON_LOG_FORMAT ],
          [ $stderr, AccessLog::REFERER_LOG_FORMAT ]
        ]
    end

It took me some digging to figure this out...

Ryan