On 10/18/05, Carl  Asman <carl.asman / gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to be a unfaithful to my emacs and try the Ruby plugin for
> Eclipse.

Today, this article appeared in Slashdot today:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-rubyeclipse/?ca=dgr-lnxw01Ruby4Eclipse

From TFA:
"One of the main limiting factors to widespread development in Ruby is
a good development environment (for those who don't want to learn
Emacs). The RDT changes that. What better way to experiment with Ruby
than in your favorite IDE, Eclipse?"

Cheers,
Ed
--
Encontr? a "Tu psic?pata favorito" http://tuxmaniac.blogspot.com

Thou shalt study thy libraries and strive not to reinvent them without cause,
that thy code may be short and readable and thy days pleasant and productive.
-- Seventh commandment for C programmers