Mark Alexander Friedgan wrote:
> 1. Would it be better for us to set up our own trac or put it on
> rubyforge/sourceforge?

Unless you plan to release many projects, I'd put it on RubyForge.
That's where people go to look for things. You can release it there and
get an instant audience, whereas if it's your own site you'll have to
rely on announcements, people doing Google searches, and so on.

> 2. What amount of documentation would be sufficient for people to be
> interested in the tools?

Judging from the standard library, very little. (Miaow!)

Sorry, but documentation (or lack of it) is my big peeve with Ruby...

mathew
--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/~meta/>
          WE HAVE TACOS