[I really wish I knew how to make eudora do attribution lines automatically...]

Joel VanderWerf wrote:

>(Exerpt from the docs at the project page,
>http://redshift.sourceforge.net/bit-struct/.)
>
>= BitStruct

Looks pretty interesting. I do have one question though.

I've got a project I've been thinking about doing a project that would
benefit from the use of arrays of two-bit unsigned integers, of
unknown-at-time-of-coding but probably large size. Which will also
need to be shoved across sockets occaisionally. Is there a convenient
way to make a structure like this using BitStruct?

-Morgan.

"Ginger ale. And leave the bottle."