> Yes, I know Django. It looks very promissing and as a python
> fan I would be happy if I could say: "Forget Rails, I'll use
> Django!". But from an objective point of view I would say, that
> Rails is at a point where Django might be in one or two years.

Hmm, I'm not too sure about that. For example, Django gives you an
automatic, production-ready admin interface for your model objects.
Rails has nothing of the sort. The admin interface is one of the
reasons Django has become extremely popular even though there's no
"official" version yet.

Rails and Django have different advantages and disadvantages; it's
ludicrous to say that Rails is "one or two years" ahead of Django.

Adrian