Stephane Wirtel <stephane.wirtel / com.gmail> wrote:
>> require 'net/pop'
>>
>> http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/net/pop/rdoc/index.html
>>
> :-) Thanks for this documentation, but in fact, I want to store my
> emails in a rdbms (postgresql, ... (why not sqlite3)).

Please choose a less misleading subject next time.

> To separate each field of the header, and to create a small database.

This might help.
http://www.dagbrown.com/software/gurgitate-mail/

For the database there's a lot of tools around (starting from DBD/DBI, a
standard DB interface) to more sophisticated things like ActiveRecord etc.
Depends on your needs.

> And why not, create a small gui with gtk2.

I'm not so into GUI programming but I'm sure someone else will provide
pointers.  I'm sure you'll also find them easily via Google.

Regards

    robert