mirian / cosmic.com (Mirian Crzig Lennox) writes:

[...]

> I agree... and I'm just starting to get the hang of this language, so
> please don't pull the carpet out from under my feet too much. :) :)

Hey! -- If I count right, 4 persons (Sean Russell, Hal E. Fulton, Dan
Moniz and Mirian Crzig Lennox) all bold out that for cosmetic reasons or
fear of change, they don't like the <..> syntax. Wait, no flame but isn't
there reasons more important than that?

We should underline for example that the <..> thingy fixing up the
problems with local variables not being local is a great step forward for
Ruby!

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://mandrakesoft.com/~gc/