Hi, all,

I tried looking for a linked list implementation on RAA and searched for
"linked list" on the ruby-talk archive and was surprised to see the only
instance was matz's LISP-like version.  That didn't turn out to be quite right
for my purposes, so I'm writing one from scratch (and, not being formally
trained in CS, I'm stumbling my way through it with the help of a data
structures book).  I'm starting to get frustrated at hunting down the little
bugs in my implementation that are preventing me from moving forward with the
rest of my project, so if anyone has a reasonably robust linked list class in
their stash, I exhort you to post it.  Thanks!

Al

=====
Albert Davidson Chou

    Get answers to Mac questions at http://www.mac-mgrs.org/ .