------art_19735_18982392.1129528358477

No one has yet attempted it. Although, everytime the subject of mozilla and
XPCOM come up on ruby-talk I usually hype the idea in hopes that someone
will get excited enough to take it on.

I also used to offer guidance around the Mozilla codebase since I was once
involved in a massive Mozilla-based project. But, I fear it has now been too
long and I'm sure I don't remember enough to be of any use.

I'd still like to see someone take this on. Having full Ruby support in
Mozilla would make for a killer cross-platform, internet-enabled, rich-GUI
development platform (what a mouthful)!

Curt