The world also needs a solid XulRunner <-> Ruby binding, an idea that
centers around Nathaniel's talk at RubyConf today.  I don't know
anything about XR that I didn't learn here:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/XUL:Xul_Runner
...but I'm interested in this. Has anyone attempted it?  Is it a stupid idea?

--Wilson.