I'm a newbie to all things in general but I think the Ruby Development
Tools for Eclipse is the closest thing I know of.

http://rubyeclipse.sourceforge.net/

However, as someone noted, it is a dynamic language and so
autocomplete (ctrl+space in Eclipse) leaves much to be desired and is
probably not what you expect.

For Eclipse+Ruby+Rails check out the following:

Setting Up an Eclipse Environment for Ruby and Rails
http://www.napcs.com/howto/railsonwindows.html

Radrails (Eclipse rich client packaged for Rails+Ruby)
http://www.radrails.org/

Radrails Plugin for people already on Eclipse
http://download.radrails.org/update/

Maybe someone has a better setup or solution.