Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:16078] Re: java based interpreter and regexes"
    on 01/05/31, hipster <hipster / xs4all.nl> writes:

|I've got a partial (80-90%) Ruby grammar for ANTLR, I'll post it when
|I can find time sometime this weekend. In my experience, the only
|really hard thing is getting Ruby's intelligent but weird whitespace
|rules right. There are different ways to solve that (explicit
|terminators like in parse.y, predicates, multiple lexers), but I
|haven't found an implementation that I really like, yet.

It's good to hear you'ce got the work done that much.
I have to confess I haven't found an parser implementation that I
really like yet neither.

							matz.
p.s.
There's bad news for you, hipser.  I hacked the yacc rules last
weekend to make weird whitespace rules worse.  See 1.7.1 in CVS.