On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Robert Klemme wrote:

> Did you mean to provide this as an example that you actually need to count?
> Because that's what it is:

no - i meant you have to count - merely note that a element has been seen and,
if so, add it to the list.  i notice now my example has a bug in that an
element occuring 4 times is added twice.  it's easy fix though.  i suppose you
could call that counting - but's it's really only 0 or 1, seen or seen again.

cheers.

-a