On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 03:31:45AM +0900, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> Some of these sound like great Ruby Quiz topics. In particular, I've
> been looking for a good simulation quiz...

Indeed.  In fact, this list of projects would have been _ideal_ to me a
few weeks ago.  :)

> >* PLC ladder logic simulator/traine Logic gate simulato Spirograph  r
> >* simulato Lemonade stand simulato                                  r
>
> Can I ask you to elaborate any of these ideas? I'm particularly
> interested in logic and lemonade simulations...

I'm looking into the possibility of writing my disseration using Ruby --
although that might not be possible, it's still worthy of addition to
the project list:   "Steganography".  :)

-- Thomas Adam

--
If you shoot the head, you kill the ghoul.