Ah, I understand. Simply a class method (like in Objective-C). I just
wasn't careful about the fact in inherited from Module (the class
object hierarchy). This can be difficult to understand for Java
developer who don't have real class objects and where static
functions are not inherited.

Thanks,
--
Alexander Lamb