Ezra,

Why can't I just re-install Ruby so its overwrites the one (which is
pre-installed with OS X Tiger) which is located in /usr/bin/ruby?

I don't want to put the new one in my /usr/local/bin/ directory....

Can you please send me step by step instructions that are denoted in
numeric sequence?

For example:

1. Grab ruby bundle from URL.

2. unzip and run the following commands..

I am too scared to follow your advice because your advice really
screwed a lot of things up...

I am disappointed that not that many other people on this mailing
list use OS X Tiger.... Only 2 - 3 people have responded to my inquiry.

Martin Fowler wrote how RubyPeople (http://www.martinfowler.com/bliki/
RubyPeople.html) are a great community, and from the e-mails, that
I've been getting from this newsgroup, it seems like the majority of
the community are hard core Linux users.....

Kindest regards,

Unnsse

>>> http://yakimaherald.com