"Daniel Berger" <djberg96 / hotmail.com> wrote
>It doesn't appear to actually run any faster using threads or
> just sending the queries sequentially.  Am I doing this right?

It looks like you are using the same connection (dbh) in each thread.  This
resource may
not be able to handle the requests concurrently.  Perhaps you should create
a pool of
connections and try it that way,  only starting threads when a connection
becomes available.
You could try a pool of 20 connections, for example, that would allow up to
20 threads to be
processing at a time.  Make sure this is the problem before you get too into
it, though.

Wayne