Daniel Lewis wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I was wondering, are there many companies out there that use Ruby? I
>feel that Ruby might be used more in research, at universities etc...
>but it would be nice to find out if there are companies out there that
>use ruby. Are there jobs requiring just ruby?
>
>The company that I work for at the moment has used ruby in the past
>(thats how I first came in contact with it).
>
>Thanks,
>
>Daniel.

Where I work I've successfully got a go-ahead nod from the boss to let
Ruby in to our office and have addicted one of my co-workers on Rails.
We'll use Rails on the next project where it fits.  (Now if I can just
get this PHP project done so I can play with Rails too...)

--
Alan Garrison
Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>