On 10/11/05, Bill Kelly <billk / cts.com> wrote:
> From: "Austin Ziegler" <halostatue / gmail.com>
> >
> > If your title bar says RUBY, then you're in the tarpit and
> > need to log in so as to modify the real page.
> To clarify, does case matter here?  My title bar says "Ruby: ..."
> Is it only uppercase "RUBY" that indicates the tarpit?

Case matters. I'm not sure that this is a case of the tarpit, having
looked at it. I think that it is simply stomped editing. If I have
time, later, I may go through and try to put it all right, when I put
my picture up (haven't decided which picture to use).

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca