------art_1775_25582853.1129019367371

On 10/11/05, Pawel Szymczykowski <makenai / gmail.com> wrote:

> What about this book in progress by Chris Pine?:
> http://pine.fm/LearnToProgram/
>
> It's been mentioned on this list before (recently) as an introduction for
> the beginning programmers - look for the subject 'Looking for book
> reviewers' in the archives for more detailed info.

Oops, apparently I didn't read that thread very carefully. The link I gave
is for his tutorial - he also has a book in the works that he was recently
looking for reviewers for. You might get in touch with him to see if he
still needs some. Other than that, the tutorial should still be pretty
useful.

-Pawel

------art_1775_25582853.1129019367371--