Can anybody tell me if Qt/Ruby and/or Konundrum, and more specifically
the Pragmatic book on the subject, work on Windows? I'm a Windows
developer and would like to whip up some quick GUIs, but the Pragmatic
page only lists Linux and OS X by name when they say "cross platform."
However, the wiki page linked above says that QtRuby "should work on
Windows as well."

So what's true? Does the book only cover stuff applicable to *nix and
OS X, does it cover some stuff that works on Windows and some stuff
that doesn't, or is it all applicable? Which frameworks, of those
listed above, do run reasonably well on Windows?

Oh, and on a side note, does anybody know how mature wxRuby is? The
wiki page says it just recently development, implying that it's
immature. The RubyForge page says "beta", but that can mean all sorts
of things.

Thanks for answers that you guys can provide.

--
-Matt Torok