Adam Keys wrote:
> On Oct 10, 2005, at 5:31 PM, Francis Hwang wrote:
> > RubyConf starts on Friday morning, but a lot of us will be in town the
> > night before. So, on Thursday night, four of the Ruby-NYC folks
> > will be
> > getting together for dinner. If you're in town and want to tag along,
> > please feel free! We're nice people. Well, the three other guys are,
> > anyway.
> >
> > We'll meet in the lobby of the Lafayette Hotel (that's the conference
> > hotel) at around 9 p.m. If you want to know who you're looking for,
> > take a look at either
> > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyConf2005Facebook#Francis_Hwang or
> > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?
> > RubyConf2005Facebook#Matt_Pelletier . We
> > do not have pictures for Gianni and Jason, particularly because Gianni
> > is such a shy, retiring flower.
>
> I'm planning on attending.  (You can see my lovely mug in the
> Facebook.)  Just to make sure we're thinking this through, are the
> non-PSTers aware that Texans will be eating at 11 PM and New Yorkers
> will be eating at midnight?  Just a thought...

Since when is a problem for New Yorkers to eat at Midnight?
I'm just a regular visitor of the city, and even us Connecticut folk
are happy to start the night around 11 or 12 :)

> While I'm hijacking the thread, is anyone planning or wanting to
> participate in a hackfest or code sprint?  I'd heard there might be a
> Rails sprint, but that was a while back.

I'm going to be rounding out Ruport 0.2.0 while at the conference, so
anyone who wants to show me how much better they could do than me, or
suggest some last minute features, or just learn how to use the system,
they're welcome to do so late one night.  Anyone interested can contact
me directly or on the list.

I'd love to do a Mousehole or Rails sprint / hackfest though, too :)