On Oct 10, 2005, at 8:47 PM, Hal Fulton wrote:
> I'd love to participate in a hackfest of some sort. I'm not sure what
> a code sprint is, but it sounds painful.

 From what I've gathered in reading PyCon summaries, Sprints are
focused sessions where people try to get a bunch done on a project
and/or get up to speed.  So for RubyConf, we could do Sprints on
writing MouseHole user scripts and/or improving the Mousehole core.
That's just an example that popped into my mind.  No reason said
sprints can't revolve around Gems, Rails, Nitro, Og, rake, etc.

If you balk at structure, then a hackfest is probably a better way to
go.  Either way, I suppose we can just commandeer a hall or hotel
room for our purposes.

Ideas, input anyone?

--
~akk