Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:15975] Re: Ruby Standard and Enterprise Edition"
    on 01/05/30, Glen Starchman <glen / enabledventures.com> writes:

|I think that's a *great* idea! I have long been pondering doing
|something like this with python but have never gotten around to it.
|Anyone interested in bootstrapping a company to both build and support
|various Rubi?

As an employee of an open-source company, I know it is hard to
maintain open-source business.  But I'm not against for making such a
company.  I'd even help if somebody really wants to take risk.

|Actually, before I even begin thinking about it... I should probably do
|some digging around and read the license that Ruby is released under...
|;-)

I don't think Ruby License would be a problem, although it might not
be GPL compatible as bad as Perl Artistic License.

							matz.