gregarican [mailto:greg.kujawa / gmail.com]

#Right now I just tackled the first one, initializing the CSTA
#communication stream that connects a client with the PBX system. We'll
#see how long the rest of the methods take now that this one is done.
#I'm hoping now that I have a better idea about the various method
#parameters and their corresponding data types the rest will be a
#downhill battle. There are roughly three dozen methods that will have
#to be included. If/when I complete this I will place something out
#there for people to review. I figure it can possibly make some people's
#lives easier since they won't have to reinvent the wheel if they are
#looking to access CTI using Ruby...

your work could be another ruby killer app. It would expose cleanly the t-apis and there would be no need to resort to C. Ultimately, it would make mystical apps/boxes (like pbxes) appear sooo easy to use and manager...

thanks for your project and kind regards -botp